Western Union exchange rates will completely depend upon the country that you are going to send money to. And whether you choose to send money through online or through any of the Western Union Agencies which are located near to you. It is very much cheaper to use the online services which also include money in minutes or direct to the bank account. If you directly visit www.westernunion.co.uk and then register online you can easily compare the western union exchange rate to India. You should be very careful that there are two different costs to consider when you make an international money transfer by using the Western Union. There may be some transaction fees and the foreign exchange margin may be applicable. Basically, the transaction fees which is applied to the western union directly to the bank service are much more when compared to that of money in minutes and other services. It is very much useful for you to calculate the total cost of sending money abroad in order to know your desired destination and the cost of each country.
Western Union Money Transfer features
- Reliable – Western Union Money Transfer services are reliable which has more than 135 years of experience in money transaction business. You will have the overall control about the transactions that you do through online services.
- Speedy – Money transfer through the Western Union is very speed and you can receive the money in a short period of time. This is one of the most important features that every individual will look at when they transfer money.
- Convenient – Western Union services are very convenient you can receive or send money to more than 380,000 Western Union agencies. So it will be very convenient for all the users to send money from one location to another location very easily.
- Free of receiving fees –Western Union money is transferred and the payee can receive the money in a short period of time. The center of the receiver he is free of the online transactions and need not pay any receiving fees.
Western Union’s Money Transfer Rates
By transferring money through Western Union online services the research has found that the Western Union money transfer rates become farmer comparative online than going through the other agents. If you use Western Union foreign exchange rates are transparent and are free locked in and you should know about them very clearly before you start any transactions. Below you can find all the Western Union money transfer rates and Western Union Exchange Rates For Sending Receiving Money
|Western Union Location
||Western Union Exchange Rate|
|South Africa (ZAR)||3.5%|
People Who Ask
How much does it cost to send money via Western Union?
- It’s fast. Your family and friends can pick up the money in minutes** at any of our more than 45,000 Western Union® agent locations in the US. Fees start at $4.99 to send up to $20 online.
What is the cost to send money via Western Union?
- The transfer takes less than 10 minutes. The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.
How to send money with the Western Union
Here you will find the following steps that are required in order to make an international money transfer.
1. At first, you should visit the western union site which is www.westernunion.Com
2. After that, you should register for free to use the services which will take very less time for the registration to be completed.
3. Then you can easily make payment with other better, electron, MasterCard, Maestro or visa.
If you would like to receive money in minutes then you need to provide some information like name of the receiver, city and the country from where the money will be collected are you can directly provide the bank account that is required along with the name of the receiver, Bank name, country that you are sending money to, bank code branch code and other bank account details like bank account number.
4. Then the service also offers the ability to track and monitor the status of your money transfer.